For everyone to enjoy the use of the Hardisty Lake Golf Course, we ask our members and guest golfers to follow a simple set of regulations.
- No winter rules: Ball bust be played where it lies.
- If the power lines on #1, #2, or #3 are hit, either it or a provisional ball may be used. There is no penalty stroke.
- Clay pit on #6: Hazard ball may be played out, or one penalty stroke if carried out no nearer to the pin.
- All boundary fences are out of bounds.
- A ball must be lifted from cultivated ground, ground under repair, or staked trees and dropped no nearer the green without penalty.
- Replace all divots and repair ball marks on greens.
- Slower players must allow following players to play through.
- All carts are to stay on cart path where provided, stay clear of tees and 50 feet from the greens.
- No more than 4 players to a group.
- Only 2 people on each power cart.